Need help with some codes - Vb8

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with some codes - Vb8
Hey!!

I need some codes,

First of all,
I need the code of,
When you click an Button on Visual Basic 2008, That it will open another window (also from Vb8, I.E About button)

And I need the code for:
Clicking an button, And it will open an web page
google the codes. or youtube them....
Quote Originally Posted by karma123 View Post
google the codes. or youtube them....
Can't find,
Thanx for the spam post
Quote Originally Posted by NatureSkillz View Post
Thanx for the spam post
You're not in a position to say that mate, you're the one asking a question and you get an answer.

This stuff is so basic that im not even gonna bother telling you as even the biggest retards could find this on google.
Well, you wanna when click on a button, open a Internet Explorer page?
open website in VB
[CODE]Process.Start("Http://google.com")

Quote Originally Posted by Natureskillz
When you click an Button on Visual Basic 2008, That it will open another window (also from Vb8, I.E About button)
if you mean another form or something that is already in your project, (i.e. About Box, Dialog, Dif form) then use
NAMEOFTHING.Show()

If you want to make a button visible
ButtonName.Visible = True
Not visible
ButtonName.Visible = False
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn View Post
open website in VB
[CODE]Process.Start("Http://google.com")


if you mean another form or something that is already in your project, (i.e. About Box, Dialog, Dif form) then use
NAMEOFTHING.Show()

If you want to make a button visible
ButtonName.Visible = True
Not visible
ButtonName.Visible = False
Mate, you are awesome,
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by NatureSkillz View Post
Hey!!

I need some codes,

First of all,
I need the code of,
When you click an Button on Visual Basic 2008, That it will open another window (also from Vb8, I.E About button)

And I need the code for:
Clicking an button, And it will open an web page
Q.When you click an Button on Visual Basic 2008, That it will open another window

A. Project -> Add windows form then add.... On form1 button double click on your button, add this code.
form2.show
me.close
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Q.When you click an Button on Visual Basic 2008, That it will open another window

A. Project -> Add windows form then add.... On form1 button double click on your button, add this code.
form2.show
me.close
You are awesome,
Thanks!!
Np, just don´t forget to thank me!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?