InfoR* support response.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
R* support response.
Ok so this is the response I received from rockstar support.

My ticket just asked why my online mode was banned, but I did admit to them I modded SP.

I had removed all mod files each time I used online mode.

Hello,

We examined your account and determined that it had been flagged by our cheater system. Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated statistic triggers, or based on manual review of evidence, for violations such as modding/hacking, exploiting, abusing the in-game economy, or otherwise interfering with the designed game experience. The ban will expire on May 16th.

Repeated events may result in permanent placement in the Cheater Pool or loss of Online access for your account. For more information about our policies, please see:

http://www****ckstargames.com/eula
http://www****ckstargames.com/conduct

Best regards,

Jesse B.
Rockstar Support
Interpret this however you like, but it does mention modding of anykind as not allowed :/

What do you guys make of this
I interpret this as follows:

You m8, u done diddly do earned millions of in-game dollars in a short time-span and went from rank {arbitrarynumber1} to 1337. Sucks to be you, LAL. Rekt.
Quote Originally Posted by qqfox69 View Post
I interpret this as follows:

You m8, u done diddly do earned millions of in-game dollars in a short time-span and went from rank {arbitrarynumber1} to 1337. Sucks to be you, LAL. Rekt.
red that 2
Well point of thread was that support was saying you can't even mod single-player.
Is that news Pyro broyo? They have openly said they don't allow modding even to SP and have made it even further clear when they randomized the hashes. They're only going these lengths because of the profit to be made. It's no mistake everything is client side... they made it easy to hack. Given how hackers are they know dipshits will buy new keys (60$ profit each time you buy one) and do the same shit again.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
Is that news Pyro broyo? They have openly said they don't allow modding even to SP and have made it even further clear when they randomized the hashes. They're only going these lengths because of the profit to be made. It's no mistake everything is client side... they made it easy to hack. Given how hackers are they know dipshits will buy new keys (60$ profit each time you buy one) and do the same shit again.
Well according to reddit frontpage people who is using mod in SP only are also getting banned.
Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
Well according to reddit frontpage people who is using mod in SP only are also getting banned.
That sucks...
I got the exact same response. It appears they have enacted an stat analytic system that will flag you if any of your stats increase too much in too little time. Or, if someone reports you, you will have someone assigned to watch you. What I ALSO got out of this is that we will be placed in cheater lobbies for a set amount of time after being unbanned.
Quote Originally Posted by WoW4ever View Post
I got the exact same response. It appears they have enacted an stat analytic system that will flag you if any of your stats increase too much in too little time. Or, if someone reports you, you will have someone assigned to watch you. What I ALSO got out of this is that we will be placed in cheater lobbies for a set amount of time after being unbanned.
I am highly doubtful of the cheater lobby, from my understanding on the console you were placed in the cheater lobby if you were caught cheating. However we have been given a flat out 2 week ban instead of 2 weeks in the cheater lobby.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?