Selling many CS:GO Accounts for Paypal, Skins, or Keys!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Selling many CS:GO Accounts for Paypal, Skins, or Keys!
Hey there!

I am selling CS:GO accounts ranging from Unranked - Global Elite. All are pretty new (0-200 hours played). None of the accounts have ever been VAC banned and wins range from 0-50.

Here are screenshots of a few of the many accounts that I have:

http://prntscr.com/6wp9vrⓘ
http://prntscr.com/6wpa03ⓘ
http://prntscr.com/6wpa3kⓘ

Prices (can fluctuate a bit):
Unranked: $11 Paypal, 5 Keys, or $15-20 in Skins
Silver 1 - 4: $18 Paypal, 8 Keys, or $22-27 in Skins
Silver Elite - Master Guardian Elite: $17 Paypal, 8 Keys, or $22-27 in Skins
Distinguished Master Guardian - Global Elite: $20 Paypal, 9 Keys, or $25-30 in Skins


If interested in buying, you can add me on my Skype @ DrSparkz or comment offers AND Skype down below. Also feel free to comment any concerns or questions you have!
Gold nova master account in stock right now! Looking for offers on Skype! Add me @ DrSparkz
Can I get some info on the MGE account?
Quote Originally Posted by Raini View Post
I'll buy a low ranked silver account.
Out of stock on all silvers, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iiHeroz View Post
Can I get some info on the MGE account?
Sold it, sorry
REP GREAT TRADER USED MM
Bump, still selling (no ranked left in stock at the moment)!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by henrydoyle View Post
REP GREAT TRADER USED MM
Scammer, charged back his payment
I'll buy a low ranked silver account.
What about boost from DMG to SMFC
Quote Originally Posted by onetapped View Post
What about boost from DMG to SMFC
You want a boost?
added you on skype, willing to buy
can i get unranked?
Hello I would like to buy some nova account or any account with overwatch do you have any?
Quote Originally Posted by Yohibye View Post
can i get unranked?
Of course you can! Add me on Skype @ DrSparkz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clemence14 View Post
Hello I would like to buy some nova account or any account with overwatch do you have any?
No I don't, sorry
Talking on skype.
Hello, do you have any SMFC accounts? I am interested in one and I don't have skype but I do have paypal.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?