Fabiano Swagger of Doom
Well not much to say here.
I have been coding realm for a while now, and I'm afraid I just need to move along
so basically I am going to quit coding for rotmg, Bye everyone. jk m8's
I recomend that you use Visual Studio 2015 to open the server, because its using C# 6.0 (Not sure if VS13 Update 4 supports it)
Struct is included, dont blame me for bugs, lags or any other stuff.
For more info look at the README.md file
Fabiano Swagger of Doom
I have been coding realm for a while now, and I'm afraid I just need to move along
so basically I am going to quit coding for rotmg, Bye everyone. jk m8's
I recomend that you use Visual Studio 2015 to open the server, because its using C# 6.0 (Not sure if VS13 Update 4 supports it)
Struct is included, dont blame me for bugs, lags or any other stuff.
For more info look at the README.md file
Fabiano Swagger of Doom


.......


