WTSSelling GTA V Steam gift and GTA V CD Key Rockstar Platform

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Selling GTA V Steam gift and GTA V CD Key Rockstar Platform
Selling GTA V Steam gift and GTA V CD Key Rockstar Platform
Price 25$.IF you interesting add me skype ziaurus89
have proof
I change my Uplay account for original GTA 5 key (PC)

Games on my Uplay account:

• Assassins Creed Brotherhood
• Assassins Creed Revelations
• Assassins Creed II
• Assassins Creed III
• Assassins Creed IV Blag Flag
• Assassins Creed Unity
• Far Cry 3
• Far Cry 4
• Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
• Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction
• Watch Dogs

My skype is: henerke19
brought steam gift gta 5 went smooth recommended user
This guy's legit, bought a gta 5 steam gift. recommended
I love the fact that he was selling ONE steam gift.. but TWO guys bought it.. Seems legit Kappa.. Please stop scammerino
Quote Originally Posted by MustFeed View Post
I love the fact that he was selling ONE steam gift.. but TWO guys bought it.. Seems legit Kappa.. Please stop scammerino
yea when I chatted w him on Skype that's what I thought. scam... and people with 2 posts saying ur legit doesn't help.. just sayin

he thought the steam and rockstar version were the same thing lol
i have proof and dont say i am scam!

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/KGHXuFB
http://imgur.com/iRoeaS7
Look time noob!
Go Away noob! Becouse i have proof me paypal and skype chat people who i sell Steam!
Quote Originally Posted by tarakaske View Post
Go Away noob! Becouse i have proof me paypal and skype chat people who i sell Steam!
your not helping yourself by make your posts like this
I'm tired to answer stupid questions..If you dont trust me then dont add me skye and dont waste me time!
Is the GTA V steam gift region locked ?
I'll buy with a MM or you can go first.
Quote Originally Posted by tarakaske View Post
i can go first who have more 200post
http://imgur.com/1Jo3GfD
Price 25eu
Added you interested
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?