TalkingCrossfire MOD PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PollDo you like them?
These Are the best for now74% · 39
they suck..26% · 14
53 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Crossfire MOD PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok , MAny People Ask ME to make a sound pack , that stuff... But i am HERE WITH A NEW MOD PACK.

The Video..


FOLLOW THE VIDEO CAREFULLY..




Virus Total :

Virustotal. MD5: 2991542ffdd5a20a98681b27480a5018

Download Link : Download Crossfire Pack.zip

SORRY ABOUT THE OUTSIDE LINK BUT I CANT UPLOAD IT , IT SAYS Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Instructions :
1.Download
2.Extract
3.If you want the login page, Copy The UI_LOGIN and paste it in Mycomputer/LocalDisk/ProgramFiles/Z8games or Subagames/Crossfire/rez/UI.

4.If you want Dieing Sounds, click the BL and GR dieing sounds folder.. and paste all the files in Mycomputer/LocalDisk/programfiles/Z8games or Subagames/Crossfire Rez/Snd2/english/message.

5.If you want the Theme Songs, click crossfire THEME songs and paste the files in Mycomputer/localdisk/programfiles/Z8games or subagames/crossfire/rez/BGM.

Enjoy, Dont forget to press thanks...
Thank you bro and i am uploadign the attachment. there's an error saying Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.
lol ive never actually tried any mods at all because i havent been on crossfire for weeks.

but when i go on ill try ur mods xD
reeciboi u have any solution for this? Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.
Quote Originally Posted by krishna View Post
reeciboi u have any solution for this? Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.
wow wdf sorry man i got no da ive never seen that, try logging in again xD
Alright , I will see if that solves it...
DAMMIT, didnt work..., OMG I DOUBLE POSTED IT...
lolz, thats a random spot of noobness

it happens to us all
I WOULD KNOW THOSE SOUNDS ANYWHERE.....
wow......we got a leech from AGE OF EMPIRES III ........wow....i won that game at least 17 times now...i know those sounds and they are AGE OF EMPIRES III....... xD
I will use anyway....i like the sounds from it xD
lol the 1st one is the new pc sound. I reformated my pc a lot so I know it.
Noob , ur a complete noob........ and ur gonna use it? and u said they suck.? noob no press thanks? u r worst noob.
aw some sounds like the first dieing sound sounds familiar i think from Mu online am i correct nice mods ima download later
Nice i like this but ingame i have my music turned off.
Some of the ending sounds remind me of Epic.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us