Black Ops 2 orbital vsat Hack
today i made a black ops 2 orbital vsat hack.
you will get a constant vsat on your screen at all times.
virous scan. I KNOW HOW TO DO IT NOW!
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1431529264/
ONE KNOWN BUG WHEN YOU DOUBLE CLICK THE BAR AT THE TOP IT WILL GO FULLSCREEN I FORGOT TO FIX THAT...
credits:
ME for the code
semyel for little things
and jorndel for the class.
thanks to the people who helped me. >>



<<
picture:

PRESS THANKS AND DOWNLOAD >>PLEASE<<

you will get a constant vsat on your screen at all times.

virous scan. I KNOW HOW TO DO IT NOW!
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1431529264/
ONE KNOWN BUG WHEN YOU DOUBLE CLICK THE BAR AT THE TOP IT WILL GO FULLSCREEN I FORGOT TO FIX THAT...
credits:
ME for the code
semyel for little things
and jorndel for the class.
thanks to the people who helped me. >>




<<picture:

PRESS THANKS AND DOWNLOAD >>PLEASE<<



