Project: ULTIMATE UNLOCKER v3.1.0.0

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Project: ULTIMATE UNLOCKER v3.1.0.0
I release this Project with the last Version of ULTIMATE UNLOCKER v3.1.0.0.

If you use something from the Source Code, add me to the Credits of your Application (only required for released Applications)!

[Virus Scans]
•VirusTotal (ULTIMATE UNLOCKER v3)
•Jotti (ULTIMATE UNLOCKER v3)
•Metascan® online (ULTIMATE UNLOCKER v3)
•VirusTotal (Advanced Field of View)
•Jotti (Advanced Field of View)
•Metascan® online (Advanced Field of View)

"HW32.Packed.30C9", "HEUR/QVM03.0.Malware.Gen", "Suspicious_GEN.F47V0331" & "Trojan.MSIL.gen.18" is false-positive!
ULTIMATE UNLOCKER v3_mpgh.net.zip11.9 MB · 1,553 downloads 3/57 malicious
Advanced Field of View_mpgh.net.zip311 KB · 282 downloads 1/57 malicious
Everytime I try to open the file, winrar gives me some sort of error notification?
Quote Originally Posted by bigbob3784 View Post
Everytime I try to open the file, winrar gives me some sort of error notification?
Could you tell us more about the error?
-It could be the damaged archive error, and for that we used some addon to download it.
This is what it keeps saying;

prntscr .c0m / 7617x0

Ps. The blacked out area is my name, also, I can't post links for some reason, so just put the link back together when you copy it
Quote Originally Posted by bigbob3784 View Post
This is what it keeps saying;

prntscr .c0m / 7617x0

Ps. The blacked out area is my name, also, I can't post links for some reason, so just put the link back together when you copy it
Check this:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=857299
Thanks, it let me download it now!

Only thing is that the hack still doesn't work. Can the OP give some sort of detailed description on how to set all guns to level 31? Whenever I try to, it sets them back to level 1..

EDIT: Whenever I use the set guns to level 31 thing, it set the green bar in level 1 to full, but doesnt actually level the gun..

EDIT2: So it works, but the only way I found it to work is by doing the following;

a.) Have the gun you want to level to 31 in a class
b.) Go in game and pick the class with the gun
c.) Go back to the unlocked and then click "All weapons on level 31", then click apply

And it should work
Doesn't work on steam version as of 19-09-15
how to open it like administration
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?