STEELSERIES SE | Working | Updated | PAY AFTER |
Hello! I am starting a Steelseries services. Since I realized there was a large influx of scammers hence the "SEHOLOCAUST" I have taken the opportunity to open a legit service!
My services are legit and easy to use.
Prices for Steelseries: 25%
I can do every item with this method as it is an updated and revised method!
H-Wireless.. and M800 are special.. often they require pictures. For this I take 30%.
I use pictures and receipts that I make genuinely. I put much effort into all my work.
Contact me on skype at: GuyFromMPGH
This skype was made for SEing only as my old skype i get a lot of other messages so i cant check them all
So how is this legit?
~You pay on tracking
How long will it take?
~ I am not going to lie. Steelseries support is SSSSSSSSSSSSLOWWWWWWWW it can take around two weeks to get tracking
How many orders will you do?
~I am making a queue for this since I have HP SE going on aswell.
Why such a high cost?
~ This method is safe and you pay on tracking so no way you can get scammed. For this sense of security you need to pay extra :/
My services are legit and easy to use.
Prices for Steelseries: 25%
I can do every item with this method as it is an updated and revised method!
H-Wireless.. and M800 are special.. often they require pictures. For this I take 30%.
I use pictures and receipts that I make genuinely. I put much effort into all my work.
Contact me on skype at: GuyFromMPGH
This skype was made for SEing only as my old skype i get a lot of other messages so i cant check them all
So how is this legit?
~You pay on tracking
How long will it take?
~ I am not going to lie. Steelseries support is SSSSSSSSSSSSLOWWWWWWWW it can take around two weeks to get tracking
How many orders will you do?
~I am making a queue for this since I have HP SE going on aswell.
Why such a high cost?
~ This method is safe and you pay on tracking so no way you can get scammed. For this sense of security you need to pay extra :/


