Please give me trainer when he give money with a gun, I ha one trainer but he give me small moeny witch a gung 2000$, please give me who shoot 40000$? Thanks a lot!
Endeavour can do that.
I know one trainer but he give small money 2000$! Please give me trainer who give 40000$ with you shooting?
- - - Updated - - -
I ask with gta 5 online no offline!
Originally Posted by DzeeLon
I know one trainer but he give small money 2000$! Please give me trainer who give 40000$ with you shooting?
- - - Updated - - -
I ask with gta 5 online no offline!
Actually, RiceAndDice is true
You can only spawn 40k dollars per shooting if you choose money bags in endeavour mod
So i mean, if you choose weed plants to shoot you only get 2k, if you shoot money bags, they actually gives 40k
just get endeavor.asi and get the online script hook, but be careful cuz ban waves soon fellow s.t.a.l.k.e.r.
please help me give me link to download this trainer? So i get endeavor and don't know how get money 40000$ with shooting?
fuck off.. omg
What a search can do..
it's seriously not hard to search something, but this is a help request nonetheless. If you want to stay safe you're gonna have to find a downgrade package (GTA .exes and the update.rpf file) and then get the bypassed scripthook.
This guy is seriously asking for a link ?
posting a thread in a release section and then asking for the hack that's in the same section