Reverse Engineered Merccy's PolyLoader (VB.net Code)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Reverse Engineered Merccy's PolyLoader (VB.net Code)
https://github.com/zDark420/PolyLoader
enjoy the leak.

Example code:
"PolyLoader/StringEncryption.vb"
Imports System
Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic.Strings

Namespace PolyLoader.Encryption
Friend Class StringEncryption
Protected Shared _encKey As Char

Public Shared Sub setKey(k As Char)
StringEncryption._encKey = k
End Sub

Public Shared Function getKey() As Char
Return StringEncryption._encKey
End Function

Public Shared Function encrypt(txt As String) As Integer()
Dim chArray As Char() = txt.ToCharArray()
Dim numArray As Integer() = New Integer(chArray.Length - 1) {}
For index As Integer = 0 To chArray.Length - 1
numArray(index) = Convert.ToInt32(chArray(index)) Xor (Convert.ToInt32(StringEncryption._encKey) + index) Mod CInt(Byte.MaxValue)
Next
Return numArray
End Function
End Class
End Namespace
That's how he encrypts the ASCII text in hack files.
well that's nice. thanks for effort
Good Job, you threw an unobfuscated program in a .net reflector and exported it as vb.net.

You are arguably the best reverse I have ever met!

Why are you using vb? Are you like 12 and just started making webbrowsers?
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Good Job, you threw an unobfuscated program in a .net reflector and exported it as vb.net.

You are arguably the best reverse I have ever met!

Why are you using vb? Are you like 12 and just started making webbrowsers?
HAHAHA, thanks for the laugh mate XD
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Good Job, you threw an unobfuscated program in a .net reflector and exported it as vb.net.

You are arguably the best reverse I have ever met!

Why are you using vb? Are you like 12 and just started making webbrowsers?
Just what I thought...
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Good Job, you threw an unobfuscated program in a .net reflector and exported it as vb.net.

You are arguably the best reverse I have ever met!

Why are you using vb? Are you like 12 and just started making webbrowsers?
You didn't protect your program or what?
Quote Originally Posted by RIPCoder View Post
You didn't protect your program or what?
Why should I?
I don't really care that much about people using the source as long as they give credit.
help me pls? error Value of type 'String' cannot be coverted to '-dimensional array of string'. ??? VB 2013
Are you happy now?
anyone could use skidreflector2000 (lel jokes) to get this and the only thing posting this does (highly unlikely tho) is help get stuff patched
error Value of type 'String' cannot be coverted to '-dimensional array of string'. ???
lol polyloader patched fast
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?