Solved"Temporary Cooldown"

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
"Temporary Cooldown"
So what is this Temporary Cooldown? I wasn't cheating the whole game. Just when the score reaches 14-14 then I turn on the hack. After winning I got this Temporary Cooldown. Is this what you call OVERWATCH?
If it's like a 10 minute cooldown then it has nothing to do with overwatch
it's a 24hr cooldown.
If it´s unranked when you win 2 matches then you get cooldown for ~20hours
Or, it is possible you got cooldowned for misbehavior, have you:
Kicked too many people
Killed teammates too often
Killed/Damaged teammates at round start
Left a game
Get kicked from a game.
Quote Originally Posted by scievenot View Post
So what is this Temporary Cooldown? I wasn't cheating the whole game. Just when the score reaches 14-14 then I turn on the hack. After winning I got this Temporary Cooldown. Is this what you call OVERWATCH?
Depends what it says, usually it says why you got a cooldown, if its a yellow border around it, it means that the cooldown will dissapear (if it says 7days, 24h etc) but if it says VAC ( Valve Anti-cheat), if it red it can be either : Overwatch or a untrusted ban (Can be caused from writing invalid stuff or getting looooots of reports in casual mode)

this might help you:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=932369
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us