WTS6/8 - 8/8 - Pots and Maxing - Negociable - Fairly Fast - Cheap

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
6/8 - 8/8 - Pots and Maxing - Negociable - Fairly Fast - Cheap


-MAXING-
6/8 ----- $10 - $14
8/8 ----- $16 - $20

-POTS-
Life ----- $0.20 - $0.26
(Depends on quantity)
Att ----- $0.09
Def ----- $0.06
Other ----- $0.05


-CONTACT US ON SKYPE-
jack.burning (from the UK)
rotmg.lifesale

PRICES ARE NEGOCIABLE
TIME-ZONE = GMT+1
We are both on 5pm - 9pm weekdays, all day weekends



Check skype
Check your skype mah dood
Guys add me on skype too,
jack.burning
i have sent u a message on skype, did u saw it?
Quote Originally Posted by sceknight View Post
i have sent u a message on skype, did u saw it?
Send me another
I am partnering with Organized Chaos's Sheep and I give him permission to use my vouches.
Can I pay with games on steam? I can not buy anything by Paypal
Quote Originally Posted by losreis View Post
Can I pay with games on steam? I can not buy anything by Paypal
Nope sorry
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
Nope sorry
With some other service? Gold in the Realm?
Bought 20 life, trade went smooth and I went first. vouch
Bump, Restocking shortly I have a large supply of life if anyone wants to buy!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?