SolvedOverwatch Question

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Overwatch Question
Lets say you rage 2 games (you are not lem or higher) and other team whole reports you. 10 reports if you rage another game you'll get overwatch banned. If you dont rage and play without hacks and still get reported, which demo does get sent for overwatch to review? Would it be the rage ones or the one where you played without hacks and hit 11 reports?
I'm pretty sure it was 9 reports normally, but 11 for unranked? I think it's the legit one gets sent. But I've heard that both get sent.
I'm not fully aware of Overwatch so I'd like to know too.
Multiple demos can be reviewed per case. Say, a group watches first demo another group will watch another demo. If the reports are on par for that demo. The report count I believe is ~8.
Quote Originally Posted by Warped` View Post
Multiple demos can be reviewed per case. Say, a group watches first demo another group will watch another demo. If the reports are on par for that demo. The report count I believe is ~8.
This is not true.

Usually, your most recent demo where you got reported gets sent. Demos get recycled every 24 hours. There is no pattern
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us