WTSRage Boost [99% WINRATE] [OW Bypass] [100% Safe]

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Rage Boost [99% WINRATE] [OW Bypass] [100% Safe]
Rage boosting.
SAFE 100%

Winrate proof:


On screenshot i playing on 2 computer, 1 afk, 1 rage.

Paypal and QIWI only.

Prices:
1 win = $0.50 or 1$ in csgo items.




Contact
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fen0men
skype: fen.ya
If you are 100% safe what cheat are you boosting with?
2 games per account does not count as a Overwatch Bypass.

Also, the Overwatch system got changed the past days.

Quote Originally Posted by PLATINUM-BOOST View Post
2 games per account does not count as a Overwatch Bypass.

Also, the Overwatch system got changed the past days.

It does count btw,
The system never got changed lol.
Quote Originally Posted by iPatientZero View Post
It does count btw,
The system never got changed lol.
It did get changed. You can find more information about it on other Hack Forums.
Quote Originally Posted by PLATINUM-BOOST View Post
It did get changed. You can find more information about it on other Hack Forums.
I dont believe retards because I am still playing 2 games/days,
Most of them dont know what they are doing.
Quote Originally Posted by iPatientZero View Post
I dont believe retards because I am still playing 2 games/days,
Most of them dont know what they are doing.
I'm not saying that the 2 day rule is still not valid.

What i'm saying is that the Overwatch system got changed. The way it handles the ban(s) and the chain of Overwatch Ranks who will watch your case.

Anyway, i have no more comment to add.


And to the OP: Good Luck
Quote Originally Posted by PLATINUM-BOOST View Post
I'm not saying that the 2 day rule is still not valid.

What i'm saying is that the Overwatch system got changed. The way it handles the ban(s) and the chain of Overwatch Ranks who will watch your case.

Anyway, i have no more comment to add.


And to the OP: Good Luck
What if nobody watches the case?
Then Overwatch becomes completely invalid :P
+rep 2 good and fast games. will recommend cos of the price!
+rep 2 good and fast games, also very cheap!
Up! We work! :}
Quote Originally Posted by fen0men View Post
Up! We work! :}
"For anyone providing boosting services for any price or payment, you MUST provide a vouch copy of your service to a reputable source on MPGH. Such as members with large post counts [1000+], members a part of the staff team, or otherwise"

Read more: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=848883

I can do the vouch. Skype: frosk_b
+rep

Played 2 games, 2 wins. First one 4-0, second 16-1 (round lost on porpuse). The games were really fast and I do recommend this service.
The booster does his job and nothing else. He is professional and tries his best.
+rep to this guy !!
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?