ExclamationPatchedSimple Trainer for GTA V 0.9

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Simple Trainer for GTA V 0.9
Various options normal to any trainer, the world's simplest speedometer, either in KM/H or MP/H or both, 60 Teleporting options that can be customized using the trainerv.ini, 12 vehicle spawning options assigned to hotkeys, which also can be customized using trainer.ini, all other car models can be spawned by using the menu. you can force a default station in each vehicle you enter, or when using the mobile radio, both configurable in game and using the trainer.ini You can change your player model using the menu.

It also features time and weather options, and a bunch of car options Also any predefined teleport slot can be customized in game, overwriting the predefined values

The trainer also includes bodyguard /ped spawning, any model can be spawned, any weapon can be given , defaults in trainer.ini, these can also be altered using the bodyguard menu in game. In additional to bodyguards, also drivers, combat peds and peds and drivers that attack the player can be spawned. Normal peds can be given a total of ten tasks. You can assign the same tasks to the last spawned ped. You can set the bodyguards to follow you in a car. You can also select a specific ped and do stuff on the selected ped.

The trainer includes the mobile radio, which works outside of the car, all features that are available with the normal radio, also work with the mobile radio.

Trainer.ini contains the defaults section, where you can set certain settings to be enabled on game start.

More information and installation instructions available in the ReadMe

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1432681526/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...6fbf5a71aee15cⓘ

Screenshots:


Credits:
sjaak327
faa90a-trainerv_mpgh.net.rar406 KB · 277 downloads Clean
//approved
Looks really nice!
Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLongNuts_v3 View Post
Trash lel. Endeavour FTW!!!
I'd use Endeavour, but when I type in chat, no one can read it.
Oh damn, thanks dude.
Holy hell this menu is full of options, everything I've tried so far works great btw.
Quote Originally Posted by adonis776 View Post
Holy hell this menu is full of options, everything I've tried so far works great btw.
Glad it is working for ya. I noticed it had some features that other trainers/mod menus don't have so I felt like sharing it :P
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Glad it is working for ya. I noticed it had some features that other trainers/mod menus don't have so I felt like sharing it :P
Yeah there's definitely a few special ones in there, so if anyone actually decides to read all the posts, TRY THIS. It is a lot of options to look through but it's worth it. As soon as I saw the screenshot with the extended UI window I says yeah I'm tryin it haha. It's great though, much appreciated.
Does it work online? Or just a singleplayer trainer?
Quote Originally Posted by .dlog View Post
Does it work online? Or just a singleplayer trainer?
It should work online with the correct scripthook and dinput8
Works online with the scripthookv and dinput8.
looks sick!

great job!
One fo the best menus
10/10 User Interface, I can see everthing(force2.5) scrol 200 times befor u can acces cars
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?