fR0st3 Multihack Alpha 1.6 [RCS,AutoPistol,BHOP,GUI,CUSTOMIZABLE,COLORBOT]
fR0st3 Multihack Alpha 1.6 [RCS,AutoPistol,BHOP,GUI,COLORBOT]
Recoil Control System + AutoPistol + BHOP + GUI + COLORBOT
VAC: UNDETECTED
PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR APPROVAL THE MODS WILL GET TO IT BE PATIENT
BHOP AND RCS ARE ENABLED BY DEFAULTRecoil Control System + AutoPistol + BHOP + GUI + COLORBOT
VAC: UNDETECTED
PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR APPROVAL THE MODS WILL GET TO IT BE PATIENT
Credits: fR0st3
This is just a simple RCS and AutoPistol and BHOP and colorbot (color based triggerbot) made by fR0st3(mChaw243)
I will be fixing and improving this over time as I am still working on it since I put the first version together in one day on 4/26/15.EXTERNAL hack.
Changelog:
Fixed some internal optimization issues
Added Colorbot (Color based trigger bot)
Autopistol set to highest possible fire rate
GUI modified to suit newest requirements
Updated for newest CSGO
I'm back
(Pretty sure no one missed me but I don't care I do this for who likes my work)Known Bugs:
(Too many to name)
Features:
RCS (W.I.P)
AutoPistol (Finished)
BHOP (W.I.P)
GUI (W.I.P)
Colorbot{Color Based Triggerbot} (EARLY W.I.P)
If you need any help post in the comments here and I will respond once I have time.
To use:
1. Start CS:GO
2. Start the hack
3. Start shootin

4. Hold down T for Autopistol
5. Hold down space for BHOP
6. F11 to turn BHOP on and off.
7. BHOP sleep time changeable
8. RCS dragdown changeable
9. Insert to exit hack
10. ALT+Z to toggle
To use colorbot(color based triggerbot):
1. Best used with AWP,Scout,Deagle HS
2. Only to be used standing still
*Note* 32x and 64x are both in the same RAR file*Note*
Virus Scans V1.6(fR0st3 Multihack Alpha x64 & x32):
Virus Total 3/57
Jotti Virus Scan 1/22
Images:
GUI 1.4

GUI 1.5

GUI 1.6

Videos:
RCS 1.1 Video
RCS + AutoPistol 1.2 Video (fR0st3 Multihack Alpha)
fR0st3 Multihack Alpha 1.3 Video (No video for this version)
fR0st3 Multihack Alpha 1.4 Video(No video)
fR0st3 Multihack Alpha 1.5 Video(None)
fR0st3 Multihack Alpha 1.6 Video(None yet)
