SolvedNeed help with EggCrack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with EggCrack
I only get 1-4 attempts per second. I have a good computer and fast internet, I was using around 4000 http proxies from GatherProxy (that I put into both proxy boxes)
I had around 6000 usernames and I use the common password list that is on the main thread.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I spent around a full day cracking and got no accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by Milo. View Post
Ok so I've spent nearly a full day trying to crack accounts and nothing yet.

I only get 1-6 attempts per second. I have a good computer and fast internet, I was using around 4000 http proxies from GatherProxy (that I put into both proxy boxes)
I had around 6000 usernames and I use the common password list that is on the main thread.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Computer Specs? Internet Speed? How long is the password list?
My computer cost £900, its is good but I can't get the specs on my phone.

my speedtest is

Password list is about 20

- - - Updated - - -

sorry the image messed up heres just the link http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4392831092
Quote Originally Posted by Milo. View Post
My computer cost £900, its is good but I can't get the specs on my phone.

my speedtest is

Password list is about 20

- - - Updated - - -

sorry the image messed up heres just the link http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4392831092
you have a internet speed that 4x my speed so i think you could get 50+ attempts if i was you i would get more proxies

- - - Updated - - -

and socks,socks help out alot (socks are a type of proxy)
Quote Originally Posted by Milo. View Post
My computer cost £900, its is good but I can't get the specs on my phone.

my speedtest is

Password list is about 20

- - - Updated - - -

sorry the image messed up heres just the link http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4392831092
btw you should use 250 Threads and 3 interval
Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
you have a internet speed that 4x my speed so i think you could get 50+ attempts if i was you i would get more proxies

- - - Updated - - -

and socks,socks help out alot (socks are a type of proxy)
wheres to best place to get socks proxys?

and I use 256 threads on a 5ms interval
Quote Originally Posted by Milo. View Post
wheres to best place to get socks proxys?

and I use 256 threads on a 5ms interval
look up on google "Sock proxies list"
Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
look up on google "Sock proxies list"
how many should I get?
Quote Originally Posted by Milo. View Post
how many should I get?
500 at least
how many threads and interval?
Use a fresh list of proxies and try checking the proxies before using them.
No response after several days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us