How much does a maxed legendary pet(heal/mheal) adds to an account price?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How much does a maxed legendary pet(heal/mheal) adds to an account price?
title please, just wanted to know
and if not maxed, how much if first ability is lvl 80?
Makes it so the character doesn't die as often, since it's getting healed so much. Especially if the pet is maxed all the way.

Making it worth more.
Quote Originally Posted by flashgamer101 View Post
Makes it so the character doesn't die as often, since it's getting healed so much. Especially if the pet is maxed all the way.

Making it worth more.
you didn't understand, i know what pets do, and that a legendary will make an account more valuable, but i wanted to know how much cash does the legendary pet add by itself.
Quote Originally Posted by mateo_gon View Post
you didn't understand, i know what pets do, and that a legendary will make an account more valuable, but i wanted to know how much cash does the legendary pet add by itself.
$10 maybe. I don't know that for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by flashgamer101 View Post
$10 maybe. I don't know that for sure.
It's way more than $10, I'd say a maxed 90-90 legendary pet would add at least $80-$100 to an account.
Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Friedman View Post
It's way more than $10, I'd say a maxed 90-90 legendary pet would add at least $80-$100 to an account.
That's why I don't deal with accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Friedman View Post
It's way more than $10, I'd say a maxed 90-90 legendary pet would add at least $80-$100 to an account.
you can probably max your own pet with gold for less than that wtf
Quote Originally Posted by deeznuts2121memes View Post
you can probably max your own pet with gold for less than that wtf
Well, it costs around 7k gold to fuse/upgrade your pets and pet yard to legendary, I doubt you could max a legendary pet with 9000 gold remaining.
No you cannot. Stop saying bullshit. And a legendary is definitely not 10 dollars... you can't put an exact number on it but it would certainly add at least 50 dollars.
Quote Originally Posted by BaldBuddha View Post
No you cannot. Stop saying bullshit. And a legendary is definitely not 10 dollars... you can't put an exact number on it but it would certainly add at least 50 dollars.
For stats of that level definitely say this is the most reasonable one yet.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?