WTS7 Life for $0.20 USD Each

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
7 Life for $0.20 USD Each
I know it's not much, but this is what I'm selling.

Total is $1.40 USD.



I'm not going first unless you're highly vouched.

PM me if you're interested. I'm "documenting" the whole thing, if you will, so if you do any funny business, there's no doubt you'll be reported as a scammer.
@jakedogg100 im willing to buy
ik i can trust u cause u was in the dev team for phoenix
Quote Originally Posted by IShadowsX View Post
@jakedogg100 im willing to buy
ik i can trust u cause u was in the dev team for phoenix
I mean he wasn't a dev he was a spriter but ok.
Quote Originally Posted by IShadowsX View Post
@jakedogg100 im willing to buy
ik i can trust u cause u was in the dev team for phoenix
Alright. Let's do this through PM...
Quote Originally Posted by jakedogg100 View Post
Alright. Let's do this through PM...
you don't have a skype???
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


you don't have a skype???
Skype is for scrubs. I guess if he/she* really wanted to, though, he/she* could always click my Skype that's located under my Avatar.
Bought for 1.2$ on paypal, vouch for him, he gone first
Wanna buy from him again
This Thread is ready for closing.
@Royce pretty please ;3
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?