WTSAQW Account for sale w/ MANY rares 40$

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AQW Account for sale w/ MANY rares 40$
Selling this AQW Account.
Highlight items: Chrono Dragon Knight, Chrono Commander, Dark Caster Evo, Ultimate Dark Caster, Chrono Naval Commander, Infernal Caladbolg, 6k Legion ts, and many other rares.
It also has about 40 Rank 10 classes except for Chrono Dk, Blaze Binder, and Undead Slayer.
Still a Member until june
Taking Offers.
Skype me at C.deey for more pics and in-game proof
Need you to add proof in the thread; if you can't post links space them out.
Hey,I would like to offer about 100 in csgo skins if you will take them.

I added you on skype.

Alright, There are so many of you on skype. Just add me.

coincidences.ayylmao
Here are the pics of the classes, and badges. Blurred name out for security reasons. http:/ /imgur(dot)com /ltGH6HG&JwtCqDn&gDqgtQP&QQefm2k&oE0EGDv#0

BTW, if you search me on skype search up nopainnogainninja8o8(at)gmail(dot)com since alot of people have the same skype name as me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EpicalMonster View Post
Hey,I would like to offer about 100 in csgo skins if you will take them.

I added you on skype.

Alright, There are so many of you on skype. Just add me.

coincidences.ayylmao
I never got your request but I added your skype
Bumppppppppppppppppppppp
Pics: http:/ /imgur(dot)com /ltGH6HG&JwtCqDn&gDqgtQP&QQefm2k&oE0EGDv#0
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?