SolvedMPGH Account

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Account
Hi guys. So I am an old MPGH member and my old mpgh account was _Cyan_ but I need help recovering it.I want to recover it since it has a good reputation but I for but apparently, I the email it was linked too which was a yahoo email but since I havent accessed it for like 3 years and yahoo requires me to enter my old phone number which I changed so I have no access to it anymore. Is there anyway I can recover it since I have no email access to it and I do not remember its password.
Provide a new email for it. I'll change it to that, then you can reset the password.
Ok. Can you change the email to -Email Removed-
Quote Originally Posted by Ceedey View Post
Ok. Can you change the email to -Email Removed-
Email changed, recover the account, and post here with it.
Thanks so much @Liz ))
Happy to help.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?