Better Lag Killer

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Better Lag Killer
So, I found out this new method (while reading though the Game Client source code)which ACTUALLY decreases lag.
Code:
var avatars:* = null;
for(avatars in Game.instance.world.avatars){
destroy(Number(avatars));
} function destroy(Numbar:Number){
if(Game.instance.world.avatars[Numba].isMyAvatar){
return;
}else{
Game.instance.world.destroyAvatar(Numbar);
}
}
The code above basically REMOVES all the characters in the room expect your own, this method decreases lag by 50-90%.
Good luck implementing this into your Trainer/Bot.


Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Does it actually do what you say?
No it hacks accounts
Nice find, but does this method also remove your own character?

edit: nvm, didnt read it thoroughly.
Sweet nice find brother.

I will try to input this into my own trainer, and see if it works.

P.S @Daenerys
He stats above that removes all character EXPECT your's
Dis is interesting...
I might put it in HyperDerP.
This works great! I tested this on a certain trainer.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
This works great! I tested this on a certain trainer.
cough .
For those interested, it would be possible to do the same thing with monsters (those which aren't required for the bot) to reduce lag further
Hey @D.V will you update your trainer?
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Hey @D.V will you update your trainer?
I've already updated it but i'm not releasing it just yet.
Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post

I've already updated it but i'm not releasing it just yet.
Cool! Can't wait to test it out
His bot is got some revolutionary new features, you all will love it.
Hi D.V, Thanks for your codes!
I have tried it, it work BUT I had to edit some little parts. It was easy to implement it just edit these Game.instance.world.avatars/Game.instance.world.destroyAvatar into Game.world.avatars/Game.world.destroyAvatar. I just had to remove "Instance" because my trainer do not find Instance in Game, Now it's working very well!
Thanks again man!

For those who make trainer and who are lazy to codes, there is the implementation codes:

"menuName"."buttonName".addEventListener(MouseEven t.CLICK, "buttonName_onClick); // don't forget to remove the "quotes". menuName is there only if your button is going to be stored in a menu if no, start with "buttonName"

function "buttonname"_onClick(e: MouseEvent) {
//Game.instance.world.avatars.visible = false; // I keeped the old Lag killer code for those who still want to use it. just remove the "//"
var avatars:* = null;
for(avatars in Game.world.avatars){
destroy(Number(avatars));
}
function destroy(Numbar:Number){
if(Game.world.avatars[Numbar].isMyAvatar){
return;
}else{
Game.world.destroyAvatar(Numbar);
}
There the codes should work like it does for me! .

Edit:
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
You use Game.instance when you use classes, which is much efficient and organized.

I highly advise against using the timeline as it will give you bad habits.
I know but nothing work when .instance. is added in the code. I should probably check further!

Edit:
Drakath, I end with that each time with .instance.
ReferenceError: Error #1069: La propriété instance est introuvable sur Game et il n'existe pas de valeur par défaut.
at "MyTrainerName"_fla::MainTimeline/"buttonName"_onClick()
Quote Originally Posted by sfa bugok budoy View Post
Hi D.V, Thanks for your codes!
I have tried it, it work BUT I had to edit some little parts. It was easy to implement it just edit these Game.instance.world.avatars/Game.instance.world.destroyAvatar into Game.world.avatars/Game.world.destroyAvatar. I just had to remove "Instance" because my trainer do not find Instance in Game, Now it's working very well!
Thanks again man!

For those who make trainer and who are lazy to codes, there is the implementation codes:

There the codes should work like it does for me! .
You use Game.instance when you use classes, which is much efficient and organized.

I highly advise against using the timeline as it will give you bad habits.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us