SkypeAPI Overlay for Games

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
SkypeAPI Overlay for Games
This is not finished at all, I am releasing this for people to test at the moment, I will release a better version later. Only works with windowed games as of now, working on fullscreen. You will get an error if you enter the wrong process name(without .exe, just the window name) you will have to close and reopen the overlay.

VirusScan: virustotal.com/en/file/1aae555d0a43892592dd352ddd7721fe3e19ad07855028a859 27a0c87eb09260/analysis/1433108141/

Screenshot: tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2pzbepw&s=8#.VWuiZvlFCUk
SkypeAPI Overlay_mpgh.net.rar18 KB · 15 downloads Clean
Overlay.png171 KB · 79 downloads
i believe you would have to move to DirectX if you want to make it without window mode. simple WinForms won't do the job.
and how about creating a process list instead of making the user typing the process name?
process list should contain process name, process id, process icon
which makes it easier for the user to choose the correct game process
Quote Originally Posted by Sazor98 View Post
i believe you would have to move to DirectX if you want to make it without window mode. simple WinForms won't do the job.
and how about creating a process list instead of making the user typing the process name?
process list should contain process name, process id, process icon
which makes it easier for the user to choose the correct game process
I know, I am in the process of changing to DirectX right now, and I am working on a process list, this was just a test to see if it worked for now.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?