crossfire.exe

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
crossfire.exe
well it's not really something you all want to know but i found it today.

you could search and unpack crossfire.exe without using a bypass by running the game normally, and when HGWC closes. Open Ollydbg right away, don't wait for a sec, then attach crossfire and view crossfir

Tutorial ended.
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post
Nice one :P (Y)
well...
thank you :'D
I will give it a shot....I didn't think to do it that way!

Good job
Quote Originally Posted by badicecube View Post
I will give it a shot....I didn't think to do it that way!

Good job
i already did it
Its easy by using bypass too :#
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
Its easy by using bypass too :#
well, the bypass may get you some wrong address.. if it's outdated.
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
well, the bypass may get you some wrong address.. if it's outdated.
It will never give you wrong address!
What bypass have you used?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us