WTBI'd like to buy a gold nova account

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I'd like to buy a gold nova account
Looking for a gold nova account.
If you have an account for me add me on Skype

"Miccyyg"

Only willing to pay $15 so don't try selling me a higher price it's time consuming.
Read the thread before approaching me. I don't want to waste time talking to a sack of shit
for hours.

Scammers welcome you'll regret it but sure, try me.
Tryed adding you.
hey, I got one willing to sell
my skype is younghom1e
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Looking for a gold nova account.
If you have an account for me add me on Skype

"Miccyyg"

Only willing to pay $15 so don't try selling me a higher price it's time consuming.
Read the thread before approaching me. I don't want to waste time talking to a sack of shit
for hours.

Scammers welcome you'll regret it but sure, try me.
if you add some more i can sell you a dmg account.
Master Guardian 1 but I want 20$

I can offer my CS:GO profile info: Its on level Master Guardian 1 (XP lvl 5) 104 achievements and approx 335 hrs of gameplay. No VAC bans.

Payment over PayPal only

Other games in the acc: Dead Island Epidemic, Defy Gravity, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, Metro 2033, Portal 2, Red Orchestra 2 Single and Multi, Sniper Elite 2 AND ALL Counter Strike GAMES

Contact, skype: facebook:zdrazloinov
Quote Originally Posted by carlitos owert View Post
i tried to scam you ? loool i dont even have skype wttf show proof pls and @HeroicXPharaoh you can search all my threads i do not use skype check my 2 last threads were i sold a mge account and this one i only use steam as trade method lol
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...6#post10564136
You still selling that account?
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
You still selling that account?
yeah add me to steam so we can talk if you'd like.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?