WTBAmazon GC (100-500)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon GC (100-500)
I will be paying via paypal.. I will not go first unless you are known on this site and Have rep. If you are a newbie don't try. we can also use OMM if anyone wants but I NEED AMAZON GIFT CARDS FROM $100-$500 , let me know what u got via PM
or drop your skype below!
I still need, BUMP
i have an account with amazon balance of 100.45$
I have a 60 dollar and 20 dollar amazon card redbred21 is my skype
Quote Originally Posted by RedBred View Post
I have a 60 dollar and 20 dollar amazon card redbred21 is my skype
Use a middleman with this guy, hes new, and he seems to have alot of amazon gift cards....
add my skype, I can buy you some, thekeylawn
Add me on Skypeⓘ
I have some GiftCards
My thread
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=972368
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Use a middleman with this guy, hes new, and he seems to have alot of amazon gift cards....
add my skype, I can buy you some, thekeylawn
Sorry to bother you but man you are getting on my last god dam nerves it seems like every where I post it seems like you are there replying to my offer with the same old messages. I understand you are trying to help out but can you please stop replying with the same msg its like your harassing me im pretty sure you were new at some point
Quote Originally Posted by RedBred View Post
Sorry to bother you but man you are getting on my last god dam nerves it seems like every where I post it seems like you are there replying to my offer with the same old messages. I understand you are trying to help out but can you please stop replying with the same msg its like your harassing me im pretty sure you were new at some point
Redbred scammed me before if you want proof pm me ur skype.
woahh buddy please don't falsely throw statements out like that I never responded to your messages cause I seen a scam warning and you were on the list
Quote Originally Posted by RedBred View Post
woahh buddy please don't falsely throw statements out like that I never responded to your messages cause I seen a scam warning and you were on the list
You can link the scam warning?
calm down guys, the buyer is banned...
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
calm down guys, the buyer is banned...
Why?/////10
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post

Why?/////10
I have no idea... probably trying to scam people?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?