Thumbs upWTSBRAZZERS for just $1 with one month money back warranty - $8 for a YEAR warranty

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
BRAZZERS for just $1 with one month money back warranty - $8 for a YEAR warranty
hello ,

I have a load of brazzers account in stock . Most of the accounts comes with bonus sites from pornportal . So very simple deal ,

$1 for 1 month warranty
$8 for 1 year warranty

You will get money back warranty . So any issue with the account , you will get it replaced . So you have nothing to lose !

I accept bitcoins and paypal ( only as gift/friends and family).

For the moment , i am giving 3 Vouch copies to trusted members . Please PM me

Contact: Pm me or add me on skype : jennie4u2

Thanks
Can vouch for him, gave me the account instantly after payment
Quote Originally Posted by SemiSkimmedMilf View Post
Can vouch for him, gave me the account instantly after payment
Quote Originally Posted by Codie View Post
Hocus pocus

- - - Updated - - -

Friendly guy

Expected him to be a scammer bcus of 2 posts and 10 rep, turns out he's not
Since my rep is 7x his rep, he was fine with going first, gave me a good account, by my PC was being a dick at first, but he was nice enough to help me fix that, and its now working as it should, AND I have a working account, for only 1$

If he's like this to everyone, I would recommend him c:

Thanks guys . I am still selling it
Hocus pocus

- - - Updated - - -

Friendly guy

Expected him to be a scammer bcus of 2 posts and 10 rep, turns out he's not
Since my rep is 7x his rep, he was fine with going first, gave me a good account, by my PC was being a dick at first, but he was nice enough to help me fix that, and its now working as it should, AND I have a working account, for only 1$

If he's like this to everyone, I would recommend him c:
just sent you skype message
sent you a message on skype but got no reply
Quote Originally Posted by daddybear View Post
sent you a message on skype but got no reply
Can you pm me your username on skype ? i have no such customer without reply . please pm me

Thanks
I purchased of this seller everything went smooth no issue's he is polite and the delivery was fast account worked 1st time I know he is new as we all were once but I give this guy A* I will use again
Let's check this guy out!

Edit: Great guy. Added me in a minute. One of the best prices as well. Don't hesitate! Great warranty, included. What else do you need? He has it! Legit guy.
Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHaze View Post
Let's check this guy out!
Vouch Account sent . awaiting review

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHaze View Post
Let's check this guy out!

Edit: Great guy. Added me in a minute. One of the best prices as well. Don't hesitate! Great warranty, included. What else do you need? He has it! Legit guy.
Thanks alot . 1 vouch copy sent . two left !
just bought a brazzers account

Works perfectly

Good seller
Just got the one year warranty! Very quick and friendly.
Very good seller. Quick, easy, and smooth. Also very polite. Thank you!
Excellent seller, quick service!
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?