WinkArtUser Titles Needed Please

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
User Titles Needed Please
I need a few user titles made please. I want them in High Definition, but they don't have to be complicated or anything crazy time consuming. I just don't feel like pirating photo shop and dealing with all that nonsense just for two MPGH tags Thanks for your time.

User Title 1:
Text: Copy Cat
Background Color: Blue
Text Color: White
Font: Same as normal tags
Animation: None
Icon/Image: A white cat that matches with the font and fits well

User Title 2:
Text: 420 Friendly
Background Color: Chronic Green
Text Color: White (Or black) Whatever looks best to be honest.
Font: Same as normal tags
Animation: Maybe an animated pot leaf or joint? Optional
Icon/Image: Some kind of marijuana leaf or 420 related icon that fits well

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Please make sure the edging of all the lettering is clear cut and not fizzy or pixled. I would like these tags to sit well with my Donator tag font wise.
Bump. // Still In Need
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Bump. // Still In Need


I also made the 420 one but I didn't like the leaf and the background so I deleted it.

You can only have 1 image title (aside from donator).

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935896
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post



I also made the 420 one but I didn't like the leaf and the background so I deleted it.

You can only have 1 image title (aside from donator).

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935896
I know, but I would like to switch it up every month or so. Don't want to have to make another thread for the next one :P If you could find a better leaf or something that'd be great
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
I know, but I would like to switch it up every month or so. Don't want to have to make another thread for the next one :P If you could find a better leaf or something that'd be great
You should find the leaf. Link it and I'll remake it. You should also post the color hue for "Chronic Green" as your background color.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

You should find the leaf. Link it and I'll remake it. You should also post the color hue for "Chronic Green" as your background color.
Text: Dank Tester
Background Color: Black or whatever fits best.
Text Color: Chronic Green #00FF40
Font: Same as normal tags
If you can do an animated icon please use one of these:
http://i.imgur.com/R0Uxs33.gifⓘ
or
http://i.imgur.com/LaTZlcB.gifⓘ
If you can't do animated, please use this:
http://i.imgur.com/f5ekEH7.pngⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Text: Dank Tester
Background Color: Black or whatever fits best.
Text Color: Chronic Green #00FF40
Font: Same as normal tags
If you can do an animated icon please use one of these:
http://i.imgur.com/R0Uxs33.gif
or
http://i.imgur.com/LaTZlcB.gif
If you can't do animated, please use this:
http://i.imgur.com/f5ekEH7.png






Also next time , you can request one on my thread
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935896
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post








Also next time , you can request one on my thread
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935896
Will do. I just didn't realize it was still active. I really appreciate it! Will be leaving you some rep, only got 10 power, but it's something Thanks for your time
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Will do. I just didn't realize it was still active. I really appreciate it! Will be leaving you some rep, only got 10 power, but it's something Thanks for your time
Yea it's still active. You can refer anyone to that thread and I'll make them asap.

Will rep you back for being kind.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Yea it's still active. You can refer anyone to that thread and I'll make them asap.

Will rep you back for being kind.
Greatly appreciated. I love the spinning one, it turned out perfect!
@Liz // Request Closed/Solved
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us