signature request:)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
signature request:)
hai thur guise! i need a sig plz lol

ummm
i just want my name, bannedshow, no other text.
http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-conte...trailertop.jpg
- can someone render that?
the color spectrum or w.e should be dark, and the sig normal sized....
umm idk what else, thats pretty much it

i will thank you like 5 times, for whoever does this for me


You asked for it, here it is. >. <
DUDE I saw this movie last night.
Beast. I love Tim Burton.
If it gets rendered I'll try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
You asked for it, here it is. >. <
Win.
9 was a great movie. In fact, I saw it twice. Tim Burton FTW. I'll render it in a couple of hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
9 was a great movie. In fact, I saw it twice. Tim Burton FTW. I'll render it in a couple of hours.
WOAH! that is win! haha no need to render, this is great
No prob. No need to thank me 5 times.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
No prob. No need to thank me 5 times.
ha im going to do it anyways, might as well:P
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us