Good ol days

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Good ol days
Remember when the only place to kill people was in that place in mobius with the canons and Zards
And the only way to earn fast gold is in dwakel. Yes, I remember.
Darkovia Brawl. Those were good days.

Also, I remember when you had classes as quests rewards (Rustbucket, Dragonslayer) instead of this reputation bullshit.
Well shit game is almost dead, so yeah the good ol game more like xD
I still remember the struggle of grinding Shark Bait to buy the Star Sword... But it did help getting to the level cap of 5 lol!
I still remember getting the epic blade of thorns from the quest at mobius
Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
I still remember the struggle of grinding Shark Bait to buy the Star Sword... But it did help getting to the level cap of 5 lol!
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
I still remember getting the epic blade of thorns from the quest at mobius
How the fuck did you guys not bot? Bot was available then
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?