Amazon Gift Card Method Making $100 - $1000

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Amazon Gift Card Method Making $100 - $1000
As i said in the title this method can get you a Amazon giftcard from $100 to $1000. This is legal and can be used over and over.

I have used the method alot and it is a private one which few only know about (5 people.)

Method does not require:
Anything that is illegal

Method Requires:
VPN
Investment to be quicker.

Price?

$25 will be $50 once 3 is sold


vouch is given to @Sym@Symmertrical 1/1

Skype? kevin.mpgh
Is this the method where you buy something from Ebay and send it to them with tracking?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
Is this the method where you buy something from Ebay and send it to them with tracking?
I cant tell you the method, its a private one. Its not even leaked so not even alot of people know.
Quote Originally Posted by Chungha View Post
I cant tell you the method, its a private one. Its not even leaked so not even alot of people know.
So it has nothing to do with what I just said?
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Add me on Skype or send a Private message.
I'll take a vouch copy.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=929918
added

toshort10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


So it has nothing to do with what I just said?
I cannot tell you, which is a private method, but i can guarantee you it will work. Thats all i can say
Bump dropping it for $20 for the next 3 people.
This is just a preliminary review.

Anyways, the method is very detailed and easy to understand.
It is also quite promising and has a high chance to work.

I'll post the full review after 2-3 weeks.
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
This is just a preliminary review.

Anyways, the method is very detailed and easy to understand.
It is also quite promising and has a high chance to work.

I'll post the full review after 2-3 weeks.
Thank you for the vouch, The next 3 people who buys this i will guide them through the process, should be very easy and a guaranteed gift card.
Skyping w/y. Interseted in method.
Quote Originally Posted by RD360 View Post
Skyping w/y. Interseted in method.
We will talk later as we agreed on.
Sold one copy, got 1 more copie before bumping the price to 50 bucks grab em while you can when i can offer you support for the next 1 buyer
Bought, saving place for vouch review!
Know what this method is considering ****** wont answer to rejected.
i also know the method ;_; from the b0ss above^
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?