WTBBUYING VAC BANNED account with CSGO for 0.35

Posts 1–15 of 278 · Page 1 of 19
BUYING VAC BANNED account with CSGO for 0.35
Hi fellas,

I'm looking for buy a bunch of csgo vac banned account,

0.35 per account.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by bang001 View Post
why ???????
Who care mate
haha
I have around 6-8 account which are vac banned

You have skype?

Add me: ******andrew.awesomedood
I buy all your vacced account, I don't care about skins, level, others games, hours amount, ect... just need a big bunch of vacced csgo account!

It's time to recover your old notes containing all your vac banned / owed smurf galls

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
I have around 6-8 account which are vac banned

You have skype?

Add me: ******andrew.awesomedood
Adding you!
What mongol would sell for 50 cents ?
+rep, sold him 15 accounts for 6.5$
i went first with np!
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_M2K View Post
+rep, sold him 15 accounts for 6.5$
i went first with np!
Thanks for the fast and ez deal mate.
If you get more lemme know.


Still buying!!
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
Thanks for the fast and ez deal mate.
If you get more lemme know.


Still buying!!
Would be interesting to know what you do with these accounts :P i will find it !
What i meant is why people would take time to earn 50 cents ^^"
Quote Originally Posted by LuckySh0t View Post
Would be interesting to know what you do with these accounts :P i will find it !
What i meant is why people would take time to earn 50 cents ^^"
A cent is a cent my little friend
If you have enuff accnts =P its worth it. Global I pm'd u here on mpgh, Im very interested in the accnt u sent me info on.
Quote Originally Posted by theguy1364 View Post
If you have enuff accnts =P its worth it. Global I pm'd u here on mpgh, Im very interested in the accnt u sent me info on.
Gonna go review my message, sorry im out from home atm, but i'll gotta go reply.

Still buying vacced accout guys!
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
Gonna go review my message, sorry im out from home atm, but i'll gotta go reply.

Still buying vacced accout guys!
add me julio.larrea.25
Quote Originally Posted by ArthurYeah25 View Post
add me julio.larrea.25
I'm out from home right now, my co-worker might add you, sending him your skype right now.
Posts 1–15 of 278 · Page 1 of 19

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?