MegTool_MPGH | + LOTS OF FUNCTIONS

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
MegTool_MPGH | + LOTS OF FUNCTIONS
MegTool

How to use:
1.Extract to desktop.
2.Open & Run
3.Enjoy

Screenies:







Viruscans
[Jotti] - [0/22]
[Virus Total] - [0/57]

Hope you enjoy

Not tested on Windows 8

Megtool_MPGH_PrivateUse_mpgh.net.rar199 KB · 257 downloads Clean
This was in visual basic- a language I'm not greatly experienced in- but couldn't you add a try/catch statement to stop the program from crashing when someone pings an invalid IP? Or does VB not have try/catch?

Edit: Hyphen.
Quote Originally Posted by AnonUsersUnited View Post
This was in visual basic- a language I'm not greatly experienced in- but couldn't you add a try/catch statement to stop the program from crashing when someone pings an invalid IP? Or does VB not have try/catch?

Edit: Hyphen.
I havent tryed to find out should soon at home
Quote Originally Posted by AnonUsersUnited View Post
This was in visual basic- a language I'm not greatly experienced in- but couldn't you add a try/catch statement to stop the program from crashing when someone pings an invalid IP? Or does VB not have try/catch?

Edit: Hyphen.
I agree with him. Some features of your tool are intersting but a simple thing like try/catch statement you didn't add, but you have my like..
The theme is hard to look at :/
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
The theme is hard to look at :/
It will look great soon
Quote Originally Posted by NucleaR View Post
It will look great soon
If you don't me asking, what made you want to turn this into a project? :P

On another note, I had an issue actually opening the program, system regarded (I believe).

http://prntscr.com/7fl89n <- is in URL link form
Quote Originally Posted by ss4naruto2 View Post
If you don't me asking, what made you want to turn this into a project? :P

On another note, I had an issue actually opening the program, system regarded (I believe).

http://prntscr.com/7fl89n <- is in URL link form
Install .NET Framework updates?
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


Install .NET Framework updates?
I believe I'm caught up on all of them, for this OS at least.
Quote Originally Posted by ss4naruto2 View Post
I believe I'm caught up on all of them, for this OS at least.
Then there should be an error code inside that message. If you click on some further details there you might see it. Posting the error code might help the author to identify the problem (if it's in the program code) or us to help you bypass it.
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


Then there should be an error code inside that message. If you click on some further details there you might see it. Posting the error code might help the author to identify the problem (if it's in the program code) or us to help you bypass it.
You may need .net framework for it to load.
Quote Originally Posted by NucleaR View Post
You may need .net framework for it to load.
Read the previous posts pls
more in next upate
Useful. Really good work!

Best of luck
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us