OutdatedROTMG Package Purchase Flooder

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
ROTMG Package Purchase Flooder
Package Purchase Flooder

This program allows you to purchase packages multiple times.



Instructions:


  1. Enter your email
  2. Enter your password
  3. Enter the package number
  4. Enter the amount of times to purchase
  5. Hit Begin
  6. Hit Close after 1-2 minute(s)





DISCLAIMER!!!!

I'M NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU'RE BANNED FOR USING THIS!
DON'T USE THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED BEFORE!
RESET YOUR IP AFTER EVERY USE!
DON'T PURCHASE ON TOO MANY ACCOUNTS!



Credits:
  • gendelbendel---For coding everything other than the gui
  • Me---For coding the gui and updating it to the current release.


Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1434511222/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...e10fd7d42fe4b0

The pet food package# is 546
Anything after 100 purchases will usually not work.

Purchase Flooder_mpgh.net.zip8 KB · 620 downloads Clean
I think there is a limit to purchase, because i've clicked 300 times but just 20 was really bought. (Pet food) I guess that changes according to the number of chests that are available +? extra.
Quote Originally Posted by Proof211 View Post
I think there is a limit to purchase, because i've clicked 300 times but just 20 was really bought. (Pet food) I guess that changes according to the number of chests that are available +? extra.
From the egg package I was able to get 64 as a high and around 21 as a low.
Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Friedman View Post
From the egg package I was able to get 64 as a high and around 21 as a low.
139 is my record (with another tool similar to this)

The number you get seems to be completely random.
Doesn't seem to work for me, tired on a couple different accounts. no luck yet
You guys realize Kabam is Banning people for this, 1 of my mules we're banned. RIP 24 Pixie's and shit ton of backpacks.
//approved use at your own risk
This worked. Thanks! Now I'm waiting for my account to get banned.

P.S. Will this work on earlier packages released which are now unavailable on the main screen?
Quote Originally Posted by silentWizz02 View Post
This worked. Thanks! Now I'm waiting for my account to get banned.

P.S. Will this work on earlier packages released which are now unavailable on the main screen?
Either they won't or you will get banned if you tried purchasing if Kabam logs the purchases
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Either they won't or you will get banned if you tried purchasing if Kabam logs the purchases
No banhammer which can't be fixed with a good story. By the way, I tried 377 which I'm supposing is the package id for the rare egg which I wasn't able to get and it turns out that it doesn't work, or the package id is wrong or I'm just dumb.
i don't know why but it's not working at all for me ....
Worked for 2 of my accounts (bank filled with food, used a VPN, using 100 packets each)
---Currently not banned---
I dont get how to use this? I follow the instructions, add the food id and send but i dont recieve anything?
nova just enter your email, your password then 546 (for food) and 100 in the amount. Press Begin, wait a bit then click close. The food will be in your vault the blue chests.
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?