PostNeed Serious Help!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need Serious Help!
On my 2nd Account, I Used No Recoil. After 3 Day's My 2nd Account got Banned. Then I Logged In To My Primary Account, It was Also Suspended. When I Posted This Issue To Ubisoft Team. They Said "Your Account was Subsequently Banned Due To Association With Permanently banned Account" Please Help. Help Would Be Appreciated.
nothing to do...

both accounts are banned... UBI won't unban you first... you can cry, whine or other, ban is ban !

you need to create another account after reinstallation of another version of windows...

everytopics here talk about no recoil... No recoil = BAN
hi first you are indian i think because im too
this ban is called hwid ban its bans your hwid in their server so when you start your game you will get banned in another new account tooo
to get un ban you need to install another version of windows so its contains different hwid so you can play back online
please note use of hacks again you will banned and you need to install another version of windows again
dont think to unban again becarefull because windows7 has got two versions 64 bit and 32bit and win8 and winxp also got 2 versions same as win7
so you can unban only for 5 times becarefulll
Quote Originally Posted by yaswanth View Post
hi first you are indian i think because im too
this ban is called hwid ban its bans your hwid in their server so when you start your game you will get banned in another new account tooo
to get un ban you need to install another version of windows so its contains different hwid so you can play back online
please note use of hacks again you will banned and you need to install another version of windows again
dont think to unban again becarefull because windows7 has got two versions 64 bit and 32bit and win8 and winxp also got 2 versions same as win7
so you can unban only for 5 times becarefulll

That is not right. You can have a 1 version on the PC, and the same on the laptop. Will you glued to the device a, you'll be playing on the other with a new account with the same version of windows. It's all about your IP address and the HDD.
Quote Originally Posted by corny2609 View Post
That is not right. You can have a 1 version on the PC, and the same on the laptop. Will you glued to the device a, you'll be playing on the other with a new account with the same version of windows. It's all about your IP address and the HDD.
we can install another in virtual hardisk bro
Listen Closely, What Happened Is,
I Got Banned (2nd Account-No Recoil Used). Then I Tried To Login To My Primary Account(1st, In Which I Din't Use Any Kind Of Hacks).Then It Was also Suspended. I Tried To Login into The Game With My Second Laptop(With Primary Account-No Hacks Used Acc). It Showed The Ban Hammer. Both Of My Laptops are Running On Windows 8.1. Is It HWID Or IP? What Should i Do, Please HELP!
Quote Originally Posted by akarsh16reddy View Post
Listen Closely, What Happened Is,
I Got Banned (2nd Account-No Recoil Used). Then I Tried To Login To My Primary Account(1st, In Which I Din't Use Any Kind Of Hacks).Then It Was also Suspended. I Tried To Login into The Game With My Second Laptop(With Primary Account-No Hacks Used Acc). It Showed The Ban Hammer. Both Of My Laptops are Running On Windows 8.1. Is It HWID Or IP? What Should i Do, Please HELP!
Are you stupid or smth ???? Once an account is banned from a computer, ALL the others accounts are banned too if you start them with THE SAME computer. And starting your "legit" account on the 2nd computer kill all your chance to come back in the game with your legit account ! because now they got 2 banned computer signature about you !

we all know this since fucking years now ! If you cheat like you think, I'm not surprised you get banned
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?