Dubbed

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Dubbed
Anyone know some good dubbed anime? Thanks.
Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, Rurouni Kenshin, Durarara, Black Lagoon, Deadman Wonderland, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist and Ghost Stories.
naruto . kek
Most 90's anime.

Lets see.....probably FMA.
Code Geass didn't have to much of a bad dub from the fragments I've seen, also High school of the Dead for the hell of it.






(Sub is better)
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Code Geass didn't have to much of a bad dub from the fragments I've seen, also High school of the Dead for the hell of it.






(Sub is better)
I can't watch Code Gayass growing up watching digimon........
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


I can't watch Code Gayass growing up watching digimon........
Code Geass was the shit man, fuck you and your head tilting shit shows.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Code Geass was the shit man, fuck you and your head tilting shit shows.
No, the show was decent. It's that the english dub has like 2-3 of the original Digimon as the cast and I couldn't get that out of my head.


Also, head tilts are sexy as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


No, the show was decent. It's that the english dub has like 2-3 of the original Digimon as the cast and I couldn't get that out of my head.


Also, head tilts are sexy as fuck.

Like I said I maybe saw a total of 3 minutes of dubbed fragments lel.
Bible black isn't that bad (its hentai btw)
Tbh I prefer subbed over dub all time.
Old 80s/90s mecha anime
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?