Text Chat problems, please help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Text Chat problems, please help
When I hit "T" or "Y" and start typing the hotkeys become active. For example when I'm typing and I hit "M" the Interactive Menu appears and closes my chat box. or I type "C" and it changes my camera.

Anyone know a solution to this? as I don't own a mic.
Quote Originally Posted by mikeracka View Post
When I hit "T" or "Y" and start typing the hotkeys become active. For example when I'm typing and I hit "M" the Interactive Menu appears and closes my chat box. or I type "C" and it changes my camera.

Anyone know a solution to this? as I don't own a mic.
I had this same problem when I was using menus and I had to type in "nn" instead of m
but what I did was I changed my screen resolution to windowed boardless and it somehow worked, then I just switched back to full screen.
It may not work for you but you can try
Quote Originally Posted by Ichayd View Post
I had this same problem when I was using menus and I had to type in "nn" instead of m
but what I did was I changed my screen resolution to windowed beardless and it somehow worked, then I just switched back to fullscreen.
It may not work for you but you can try
I will give this a try I'll let you know if it works for me.
It worked for me
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us