PatchedTrove Fish Bot

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
Trove Fish Bot
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
A few days ago a friend of mine asked me to make a Trove fishing bot for him as apparently all others are outdated.

Currently it only fishes in water, if fishing in lava/chocolate is something you really want I can add it.

For all those opening the bot and reading "Rajin's Trove Fish Bot" - I'm Rajin, it's just another name I use.

Features:
  • Fishes in Water
  • Checks for Lures
  • Optional Background Mode
  • Foreground mode only: Throws out old boots

Usage:
  1. Start Trove, find a place to fish
  2. Open Your Inventory
  3. Move your Lures to the first Slot (Top Left)
  4. Keep the inventory open!
  5. Start the bot
  6. Press "y" if you want to throw out old boots automatically - careful, in this mode the bot needs to be in the foreground (do this if you are away from your PC)
  7. Press "n" if you don't want to throw out old boots, the bot now works in the background (do this if you are at your pc)
  8. Press Enter
  9. Enjoy

Configuration and Updating
As Trove seems to update a lot the bot will be outdated soon.
To fix that I added a config file (config.ini).
This config file contains the current pointers required for the bot, by updating the content of the config file
the bot works again. Whenever I find the time I will paste the updated pointers here.
If you do not want to wait for me to update the bot you can just search the pointers yourself with Cheat Engine, PM me if you want to know how.

Updated Config (contained in the Download)
If you already downloaded the bot and just want to update the pointers please open config.ini with notepad and
replace the content.

Code:
FishOnLine= trove.exe + 0x0092789C > 0x144 > 0xe4 > 0x70
Lure= trove.exe + 0x00860364 > 0x17c > 0x78 > 0x0 > 0x58

Virus Scan: VirusTotal
Jotti

Download


Cheers,
Tao aka Rajin
TroveFishBot_mpgh.net.zip50 KB · 846 downloads Clean
If this works then i love you.
And i would love it if you could make a video tutorial to show how to find the pointers i would really appreciate it
Cheers!
It's works.
I love you m8
Pros :work
Cont : no multi-client
It is working but it does not drops boots, but thanks A LOT anyway, really useful.
It works!
BUT the "Auto Drop Boot" [y] doesnt seem to work!
it throws the lure but doesnt collect it.
But i still have to say: Thank you very much

€dit:
It works! with Auto Drop i just made a mistake sry for that
Quote Originally Posted by matrx300 View Post
If this works then i love you.
And i would love it if you could make a video tutorial to show how to find the pointers i would really appreciate it
Cheers!
If I find the time I'll upload a video!
For now I am working on finding a byte pattern that won't be changed so often - as soon as the next patch is out and I will know, if I succeed we won't have to update the bot every patch, but only if they make major changes.

Quote Originally Posted by yochy View Post
Pros :work
Cont : no multi-client
If multi-client is something that you need I can add it in a later version!


Quote Originally Posted by dragonkid1102 View Post
how to auto drop "Old Boots" ??
When starting press "y", then enter. Auto Drop only works if the bot window is in the foreground.
Quote Originally Posted by TaoTseTung View Post
Originally Posted by yochy
Pros :work
Cont : no multi-client
If multi-client is something that you need I can add it in a later version!

YESS plizz plizzz!!!
I would be so happy if you could add chocolate/lava
Quote Originally Posted by TaoTseTung View Post
Quote Originally Posted by dragonkid1102 View Post
how to auto drop "Old Boots" ??
When starting press "y", then enter. Auto Drop only works if the bot window is in the foreground.
Not working for me, not even when the bot window has the focus.

Any tip?
Quote Originally Posted by Menfo View Post
Not working for me, not even when the bot window has the focus.

Any tip?
me too

Quote Originally Posted by TaoTseTung View Post
When starting press "y", then enter. Auto Drop only works if the bot window is in the foreground.
you can make a video tutorial plzzz
Auto drop seems to have some problems on some PC's - Trove ignores the mouse input.
I am currently working on a version that works in full background mode, hopefully I can fix the other issues as well then!
That would be amazing!
If you could add lava/chocolate support and multi-box support sometime in the future i'm sure people would really appreciate it
༼ つ◕(oo)◕༽つ Keep up the good work!
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?