Virused client

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Virused client
Hello, yesterday i downloaded a virused client, i didnt know that its can end like that.
Everyday it steal my tops, i have no idea how to delete it. Please, help me
Did you go to one of the links being spammed by bots in the Nexus to get it? If so, do you have any idea what the website was?

It's usually a general rule not to trust the spammed downloads; they're usually too good to be true. Always download your clients from a trusted hacking site, like MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by cucuYeL View Post
Did you go to one of the links being spammed by bots in the Nexus to get it? If so, do you have any idea what the website was?

It's usually a general rule not to trust the spammed downloads; they're usually too good to be true. Always download your clients from a trusted hacking site, like MPGH.
It was from mpgh, the topic is deleted
Quote Originally Posted by Ketrabo View Post
It was from mpgh, the topic is deleted
Deleted or closed? If closed you can still link it to us.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Deleted or closed? If closed you can still link it to us.
Unfortunately, deleted :/
I'm going to add you on skype so I can help you with this
It probably was the "fixed proxy" thing, got deleted.

Always careful, even here on MPGH, with (apparently) new guys trying to give people shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
It probably was the "fixed proxy" thing, got deleted.

Always careful, even here on MPGH, with (apparently) new guys trying to give people shit.
Yes exactly this was the virus i downloaded but my anti virus canceled the download and i did not get infected.
You probably downloaded the harmfull client approved by krazyshank

krazyshank, don't hide and be transparent, contact everyone who downloaded it, or visited the thread
Quote Originally Posted by kakaboudin33 View Post
You probably downloaded the harmfull client approved by krazyshank

krazyshank, don't hide and be transparent, contact everyone who downloaded it, or visited the thread
Already requested a list of all downloaders so I can personally contact them.
I told him by pm it was an Imminent RAT and people should do a full AV Scan after he deleted the thread.
All he did was deleting the thread (which is already something good)..

When there was other minions they posted Warning thread about virused releases to inform everyone.

People, screenshot my posts now, as they can be promptly deleted if i point minion mistakes or if i said bad things (but true) about his lovely and fluffy friend 059.

I was told in pm something like "059 is my friend i dont have to check too much".. This is how krazyshank seriously takes his minion's duty...
Dont make mistakes, i trust 059 stuff but that not serious..

Awesome coder, but worst minion ever.
I wonder if my post will be deleted too.. Apparently we cant have a debate here...
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
I told him by pm it was an Imminent RAT and people should do a full AV Scan after he deleted the thread.
All he did was deleting the thread (which is already something good)..

When there was other minions they posted Warning thread about virused releases to inform everyone.

People, screenshot my posts now, as they can be promptly deleted if i point minion mistakes or if i said bad things (but true) about his lovely and fluffy friend 059.

I was told in pm something like "059 is my friend i dont have to check too much".. This is how krazyshank seriously takes his minion's duty...
Dont make mistakes, i trust 059 stuff but that not serious..

Awesome coder, but worst minion ever.
I wonder if my post will be deleted too.. Apparently we cant have a debate here...
Dude why are you even here?
I deleted your posts where your out of nowhere were flinging shit about how 059's release was suspicious (ironic huh? it's your own damn program genius)
I will continue to delete your posts if you are hating on other members or being off topic, it's the rules. This post is on topic so it can stay, even though you're still just being an asshole and claiming random things.

The problem here is that you have never been a minion and you don't know what the job is like. You also have a serious superiority complex that makes you look like a manchild. Guess what? Not everyone spent their entire life reverse engineering software, SOME PEOPLE DO OTHER THINGS.
Your blatant lie about this mystery PM I sent you is also a red flag that you're just here to cause trouble. How about you post a screenshot of me saying that? I didn't, so good luck.

Anyway, that file was approved not because I was lazy, but because it looked safe. It is a genuinely complex rat that is well out of my knowledge. I admit to being fully responsible for the damages, but that does not make me a bad person or a bad minon, because that would be implying I approved it out of laziness or to help the poster.
I ran the file on my machine, which runs malwarebytes and windows defender and was scanned by both, and nothing was detected. I viewed all text strings in the file and there was nothing, much like the flash client normally is. The file worked and opened a client without any suspicious activities.

You have a personal hatred against me because I approved a rerelease of your work that to this day continues to break no rules. That's what you get for running ads on everyones computers for profit when it was clearly against the rules. Deal with it.

With regards to the thread that I am supposed to (and am) making regarding the possible infections of the downloaders, I have reported this and have been waiting for a list of downloaders for a full 24 hours now and finally have it. I acted as soon as I could.
I think you guys are mixing up what a virus is and what a keylogger is, I mean, keylogger can be a virus I guess. But still, don't know how anyone possibly hacked you via a client they posted.. all logged in accounts wouldn't be visible to the releaser, it goes straight to the logs/db of kabam.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
I think you guys are mixing up what a virus is and what a keylogger is, I mean, keylogger can be a virus I guess. But still, don't know how anyone possibly hacked you via a client they posted.. all logged in accounts wouldn't be visible to the releaser, it goes straight to the logs/db of kabam.
Anything that does harm to your computer is a virus.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?