SolvedHelp with the Just Cause 2 Grappling hook mod

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help with the Just Cause 2 Grappling hook mod
I thought I put the files in properly since I used it once before, after a reformat of my computer the mod does not seem to be working anymore? Anyone else having trouble with it or know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by smacktard11 View Post
I thought I put the files in properly since I used it once before, after a reformat of my computer the mod does not seem to be working anymore? Anyone else having trouble with it or know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
You need to add in more info like is your game crashing, is the mod menu not popping up? etc.
The game loads just fine it just seems to be a problem with the mod menu, like i said it worked for me before and now it doesn't haha so weird. I followed the exact instructions for the install still nothing, Even the equality menu works fine. I tried using it by itself with scripthook and still nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by smacktard11 View Post
The game loads just fine it just seems to be a problem with the mod menu, like i said it worked for me before and now it doesn't haha so weird. I followed the exact instructions for the install still nothing, Even the equality menu works fine. I tried using it by itself with scripthook and still nothing.
Maybe the actual mod is just outdated and has not been patched yet
Hmmm that's what's weird is my buddy is using it just fine haha that's why I'm trying to get a better idea. hmmmm
Please make sure the following programs are installed in your computer :
-Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
-Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)
-ASI Loader + ScripthookV

It will most probably work if you have these . You reformat your computer and did you reinstall the program listed?
Hope I did help you .
I shall check, thanks I figured that it may be a program such as the ones you mentioned just wasn't 100% sure on which ones were needed for the mod. I can thank windows 10 for messing up my computer haha

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you sir it was the -Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64) that fixed it........ I love you.... No homo.... <3
You're welcome . Glad that It helped ^^
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?