WTSAmazon Physical Giftcards

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon Physical Giftcards
Hello.

I can provide Amazon.com Physical giftcards if needed.
I can deliver it to any address located in US.

I can order a 500$ or less giftcard.

I will give 15-20% off from the face value. and will decrease in future

I am accepting Only Bitcoins , Perfectmoney or webmoney at this time.
Add me on skype - hikahjsf
Or PM me
whats the price point 10% of the giftcard?
Quote Originally Posted by azothstorm View Post
whats the price point 10% of the giftcard?
OP updated.
I am giving 15-20% off for now.
Many people would need a vouch copy given if you only accept "I am accepting Only Bitcoins , Perfectmoney or webmoney at this time."

Because it is hard to chargeback on those...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?