ArrowMalwarebytes progressbar

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Malwarebytes progressbar
Hello there, here is my new release, I loved the progressbar of Malwarebytes Anti-malware, so I wanted to re-create it.

Preview ( sorry for the bad quality ) :



Thanks to HawkHF for his ' CodeToImage' function, get the progressbar here :

http://pastebin.com/3mMqShj2

Example of use :

Code:
Private Sub Start_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Start.Click
      Timer1.Enabled = True
    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick

      If Not Progress1.Value = Progress1.Maximum Then
      Progress1.Value += 1
      End If

      If Progress1.Value = Progress1.Maximum Then
      If Not Progress2.Value = Progress2.Maximum Then
      Progress2.Value += 1
      End If
      End If

      If Progress2.Value = Progress2.Maximum Then
      If Not Progress3.Value = Progress3.Maximum Then
      Progress3.Value += 1
      End If
      End If

      If Progress3.Value = Progress3.Maximum Then
      If Not Progress4.Value = Progress4.Maximum Then
      Progress4.Value += 1
      End If
      End If

    End Sub
That looks really clean but did you just use AeroRev9's code? Also what is going on with the first couple conditional statements. Are those hashes?
Quote Originally Posted by Eddington View Post
That looks really clean but did you just use AeroRev9's code? Also what is going on with the first couple conditional statements. Are those hashes?
I'm AeroRev9, lol. There are multiple controls, it's not 1 control combined, that's why when the first progressbar reach his maximum value, the second one will be activated. I added events so you can enable the second progressbar when the first one is finished anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Eddington View Post
That looks really clean but did you just use AeroRev9's code? Also what is going on with the first couple conditional statements. Are those hashes?
Those strings are only sequences in Base64; (CodeToImage(GetBase64StringIcon(ProgressType.Max) gets the file by the enumerator.
The sequence string in base 64 is the information content, the rest is the classic ovveriding of the methods of the class Control
Oh cool I see your sig now. I know with .NET and c# you can utilize a progress bar class that can look really nice but I haven't seen it in VB.
This is reaaallly good.
Damn, great idea. I'll port this to Qt.
This is really good. I would like to know how the progress of the bar could follow a conection status... thank you
Quote Originally Posted by dllbaseII View Post
This is really good. I would like to know how the progress of the bar could follow a conection status... thank you
Well, you'll need to report progress to the progress bar.
eg : downloading a file, use WebClient.DownloadFileAsync, and report download progress.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?