SolvedMC Cracking

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MC Cracking
I was wondering if EggCrack is really patched, and is there any program that can help with cracking MC accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by MiracleRekt View Post
I was wondering if EggCrack is really patched, and is there any program that can help with cracking MC accounts?

It' NOT patched. It still works flawlessly if you do not use shitty saturated proxies.

I pay a monthly fee for proxies, and my personal cracker works perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKnoop View Post
Its patched
This is FALSE.
Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite View Post
It' NOT patched. It still works flawlessly if you do not use shitty saturated proxies.

I pay a monthly fee for proxies, and my personal cracker works perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -



This is FALSE.
What site do you use for the proxies, how many do you get a month and how much? XD I have crappy proxies on my EggCrack
Quote Originally Posted by pinkieseb74 View Post
What site do you use for the proxies, how many do you get a month and how much? XD I have crappy proxies on my EggCrack
I use GatherProxy, and I pay $8.99/mo. And I can get as many proxies as I want.
Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite View Post
I use GatherProxy, and I pay $8.99/mo. And I can get as many proxies as I want.
Are those elite proxies? and are those proxies still usable for cracking?
Quote Originally Posted by MiracleRekt View Post
Are those elite proxies? and are those proxies still usable for cracking?
Yes, and Yes.
Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite View Post
Yes, and Yes.
I was just wondering if the free version of gatherproxy still good enough for cracking?
Quote Originally Posted by MiracleRekt View Post
I was just wondering if the free version of gatherproxy still good enough for cracking?
No as the proxies will all be blacklisted.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us