QuestionHelpPerm Cloacking

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Perm Cloacking
Hey, recently I've been trying to crack how to do permacloack without crashing. I have cheat engine set to 1.3 speed, and everytime I'm rushing to a boss; ex, Thessal; I crash once I get there. I can permacloack there. Also after about a minute of not unsetting and re applying I crash, any solutions for this? Any help appreciated thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by RealmSwagfag View Post
Hey, recently I've been trying to crack how to do permacloack without crashing. I have cheat engine set to 1.3 speed, and everytime I'm rushing to a boss; ex, Thessal; I crash once I get there. I can permacloack there. Also after about a minute of not unsetting and re applying I crash, any solutions for this? Any help appreciated thanks.
it's a very secret thing i don't think everyone will just tell you
Ok what you have to do, is send a support ticket to Kabam asking them to fix your account so you can speedhack and perma-cloak, then it will work.
Have a hot-key that will make your speed go back to 1.0 and then when you need to rush, Make it back to 1.3 with another hot-key. One that you are comfortable reaching at and not a discomfort.
Quote Originally Posted by Authority. View Post
Have a hot-key that will make your speed go back to 1.0 and then when you need to rush, Make it back to 1.3 with another hot-key. One that you are comfortable reaching at and not a discomfort.
Authority we don't want every simple minded player to have an advantage.
@TheLolization I refreshed the page just when you commented ! Lol!

Anyways, Go to the top left, Cick EDIT > Settings then a new window appears. Click the Hotkeys tab and then SpeedHack Key 1, Press your desired speed hack amount and what key.

Hope this helped!
Quote Originally Posted by Authority. View Post
@TheLolization I refreshed the page just when you commented ! Lol!

Anyways, Go to the top left, Cick EDIT > Settings then a new window appears. Click the Hotkeys tab and then SpeedHack Key 1, Press your desired speed hack amount and what key.

Hope this helped!
Haha What a coincidence xD

And thanks alot!
I will try it sometime to see how it works
Quote Originally Posted by Authority. View Post
@TheLolization I refreshed the page just when you commented ! Lol!

Anyways, Go to the top left, Cick EDIT > Settings then a new window appears. Click the Hotkeys tab and then SpeedHack Key 1, Press your desired speed hack amount and what key.

Hope this helped!
How did they do it so that when I release the pressed key it will return to normal speed?
@Authority. In The "SpeedHack" That @Regioner Posted, When You Press E You go to (I think) 1.3 Speed, and When you UnHold it, the speed goes back To 1.0.
How Can I do The Same? When I Make A Hotkey I need To Make Another One For It To Go Back To The Normal Speed. Cant I Do A Button That When I press It Will go To 1.3 Speed and When I Unhold it Will Go Back To Normal?
Quote Originally Posted by TheLolization View Post
@Authority. In The "SpeedHack" That @Regioner Posted, When You Press E You go to (I think) 1.3 Speed, and When you UnHold it, the speed goes back To 1.0.
How Can I do The Same? When I Make A Hotkey I need To Make Another One For It To Go Back To The Normal Speed. Cant I Do A Button That When I press It Will go To 1.3 Speed and When I Unhold it Will Go Back To Normal?
Lmao, This doesnt even work. Dont even try.
Quote Originally Posted by Regioner View Post
Lmao, This doesnt even work. Dont even try.
You mean the perma cloak or speed hack?
Didnt even Try The Perma Cloak, And Speed Hack Works Fine
Quote Originally Posted by TheLolization View Post
You mean the perma cloak or speed hack?

Peräaukon.
Didnt even Try The Perma Cloak, And Speed Hack Works Fine
Perma cloak.
@Regioner Ahh Ok :P I guess that Makes sence.. Why speeding up the time makes it Perma Cloak?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?