HP zBook 17 BADASS LAPTOPS!!!

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
HP zBook 17 BADASS LAPTOPS!!!
Hey guys I selling this HP item seperate then in my monitor and tablet thread. The item I am selling is


HP ZBook 17 F2P72UT Mobile Workstation Intel Core i7 4700MQ (2.40GHz) 8GB Memory 750GB HDD NVIDIA Quadro K610M 17.3" Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

These things retail at 2,000$. I get them 2 day shipped to you!

I am asking 500$ for these. I am giving predator a vouch laptop and he will be posting his vouch tomorrow.

Add me on skype if interested in buying!!! disniggacrayy

Here is a zbook I did for a friend of mine a little bit ago. Predators vouch will be coming soon as well!


I ALSO SELL HP MONITORS AND TABLETS!! http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=985215
Verifying that I'm getting a vouch copy. So far he's done a monitor for me and I really think he's the real deal.

Will post back results!
I'm buying. Added
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
I'm buying. Added
talking to you on skype <3
very interested
Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
very interested
You can add me on skype.
do you accept cs go skins ?
Do you ship worldwide?

I live in Singapore.
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
Do you ship worldwide?

I live in Singapore.
I can ship worldwide yes.
Quote Originally Posted by DutchMasters View Post
I can ship worldwide yes.
Great, I'll wait for Predator's vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post


Great, I'll wait for Predator's vouch.
I'll wait for this too, but let it be known Predator vouched for him on his other thread
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
I'll wait for this too, but let it be known Predator vouched for him on his other thread
Is that a bad thing?
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Is that a bad thing?
Of course not, but OP has 15 posts, I just wanted to let the others who havent seen his other thread know that he's been vouched before
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?