WTSNetflix-Hulu-HBO-DirectTV- WWE -Spotify-Comcast[Others on your request!)[1Y WARRANTY]

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
Netflix-Hulu-HBO-DirectTV- WWE -Spotify-Comcast[Others on your request!)[1Y WARRANTY]
Netflix = 35 cents
Hulu = 35 cents
Spotify = 40 cents
DirectTV random subscription = $2
DirectTV specific subscription/shows = $3.5
HBO = $2
WWE = $2
Comcast Xfinity with all features(Internet, TV, online streaming) = $4
Gamestop 5-10k points = 50 cents
Gamestop 10-15k points = $1 cents
Gamestop 15-20k points = $2
Gamestop 20-30k points = $3
Gamestop with any more than that = $5

Also able to get other accounts on your request! This however excludes LoL

Some funfacts!
  • You can resell the account, share it with anyone, your friends(if you have any), family and etc..
  • I will replace a non working account and refund if necessary. However, if the account is working for me, the most I can do is replace it.
  • SPOTIFY accounts are NOT hacked and only two people will know the login to these, the seller and the customer.


Rates for Netflix, Hulu and Spotify if you buy multiple amounts

Netflix and Hulu:
2 accs= 50 cents
3 accs = 75 cents
4 accs = $1
5 accs = $1.4
10 accs = $2.5

Spotify:
2 accs = 60 cents
4 accs = $1
6 accs = $1.5
8 accs = $2.5
10 accs = $3

Contact me for more details on rates for other sites or if you are buying over 10 accounts.


To purchase, contact me either on Skype: r0lling_deep or ICQ: 670563417
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL & BTC
Just bought accounts off this guy both Hulu and netflix i also bought a spotify account from him everything works great, Highly Recommended.
Still selling these for the same price. Contact me if interested.
Just bought 2 accounts and this guy keeps his word. I tried the accounts and they work perfectly. Buy from this guy.
Still doing this. Skype : r0lling_deep
I recommend fast and friendly service +++
Don't look at that thumbnail, it's there by a mistake..
Edit:
Issue Resolved, It was a region Issue.


I am streaming channels on that account right now dude. If your internet is shit, I can't do anything and not going to refund you since you provided 0 actual proof of it not working + I tried really hard getting that account. I would understand if it was something simple, but you wanted an acc with a lot of channels, I got it for you and you can see at the channel list that that account has these subscriptions. If you can't stream them because of YOUR own internet issues - can't do anything about it. If one of the staff members or trusted members wants to test it, let me know and I will let you.
Solved, Problem
region Issue
I purchased 10 Netflix Accounts and 2 Spotify's and I'd have to say I haven't seen better service. He is willing to help at any time that I need it and every single account worked. Huge Vouch!
Quote Originally Posted by vmady96 View Post
Actually I did show you proof it wasn't working, And my internet is just fine I can stream different channels on different accounts without any issues ive got 30MB down and like 2MB UL Speeds, If the account doesnt work normally a good seller with customer service would actually help my cause and assist me to help in the issue and if it couldnt be resolved wither refund me or give me another account to try but because you do neither of these things, im parted to the fact that you give me a non-working account and are in fact trying to scam me of this account.
I didn't give you another account because you asked for a refund instantly. That was also the only account with that amount of fucking channels. If you asked for another account, i would have tried getting one for you, instead you jumped to filing a scam report. Which is another reason you are a fucking scammer, you just wanted your money back.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to make something clear. Someone just bought a DirectTV account and apparently he couldn't stream his "favorite" show. I am not going to refund you anything unless you cant stream ANY shows or LOG IN to the account. If you can't find your favorite show after you bought the account it's not my fault and no refunds will be available. You need to specify what shows you want BEFORE you purchase the account. I would love to just throw out these $200 accounts with shit ton of channels, but I just can't do that.
HUGE VOUCH

-Great guy
-Transaction was smooth and fast
-Gives you another account if it doesn't work

Overall, guys he's trust worthy and feel free to buy from him!
Quote Originally Posted by YoungSeth View Post
HUGE VOUCH

-Great guy
-Transaction was smooth and fast
-Gives you another account if it doesn't work

Overall, guys he's trust worthy and feel free to buy from him!
I appreciate leaving such a feedback. It was a pleasure dealing with you! I hope to have future business with you man.
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?