Still Not Banned!
I keep seeing everyone posting about bans. Seems there has been more than ever this month. However, I am still not banned and still do not understand how it is happening so easily to others. I almost think people are just lying about how much they abused mods before ban as I have been using mods since the game came out and am still not banned on my second personal account. My first personal account was banned only once for using Cheat Engine so that is unrelated, but explains why I have two personal accounts. I play on the R* version of GTA5 and use all the normal files to get my mods running just like everyone else does. I have no special bypasses or techniques other than clearing reports before logging off. I modded my level to 120 and then down to 50 after I bought and pimped out everything and bought everything I could including 3 apartments full of maxed out shit and every Pegasus vehicle. Even went as far as modding myself a Roosevelt, Western Sovereign, and modified Mariachi Tornado (Which is't supposed to have modifications). I gained about 200m total income on this account in close to one sitting and it is all modded money aside from maybe a million from missions I played just for fun. I still have about 65,000,000 left unspent on the account that I modded myself the night before the ban-wave that took place a few days before the one that hit today. I also have never modded at all with anyone, just in solo sessions on my spare time. So basically I have survived two ban waves with a 100% modded account and I had nothing special. This raises some questions for sure as I never did anything other than mod like a mad man and simply cleared reports before logging off.





Fuck Rockstar
#Winning
Mods Menus I have Used:
Endeavour 2.1
Equality Menu 0.04
Kr0wnz Menu 1.5





Fuck Rockstar
#WinningMods Menus I have Used:
Endeavour 2.1
Equality Menu 0.04
Kr0wnz Menu 1.5




