Thumbs upInfoStill Not Banned!

Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by MC-CYH View Post
Awesome Garage mate, i got that Roosevelt too, unfortunately was banned for 2 weeks for chromed cop car ..
Thanks, dude!
Quote Originally Posted by fanatixm View Post
Lunatic can i ask you which mod do you use ?
I just updated the main thread with the 3 menus I used.
Yup still rocking this shit for 2 waves.
Quote Originally Posted by Shmegory View Post
Yup still rocking this shit for 2 waves.
me 3
how do you save modded cars to your garage????
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
me 3
Oh right, 3 waves now.

Been rocking this since the release day without a ban, let me put it that way.


Quote Originally Posted by MOHIT2113 View Post
how do you save modded cars to your garage????
Depends on which cars.
Quote Originally Posted by Shmegory View Post
Oh right, 3 waves now.

Been rocking this since the release day without a ban, let me put it that way.




Depends on which cars.
Yeah. i'm waiting for the next big bang from rockstar, i've spawned millz for days all week for randoms lol. So i question if i'm expecting a ban or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Yeah. i'm waiting for the next big bang from rockstar, i've spawned millz for days all week for randoms lol. So i question if i'm expecting a ban or not.
I bugged my entire 500k garage, if I enter like 6 Dumper spawns inside.
Quote Originally Posted by Shmegory View Post
Oh right, 3 waves now.

Been rocking this since the release day without a ban, let me put it that way.




Depends on which cars.
I wanted to have a maxed out armored kuruma
Is it possible?
How?
Quote Originally Posted by MOHIT2113 View Post
I wanted to have a maxed out armored kuruma
Is it possible?
How?
Go to LSC and upgrade it. Done.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Go to LSC and upgrade it. Done.
:/
i was talking about how do i save the modded cars using mods
Quote Originally Posted by MOHIT2113 View Post
:/
i was talking about how do i save the modded cars using mods
They just don't save, by what i know.. it's not possible.
Not banned. But cheater pooled.
Quote Originally Posted by Grinflict View Post
Not banned. But cheater pooled.
Technically banned then, you either get moved to cheater pool or banned. In my opinion, both count as a ban.
Hacking above the radar, I'm proud of you,
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Hacking above the radar, I'm proud of you,
Arent we all?
Posts 16–30 of 72 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?