WTSHidden Project Account

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Hidden Project Account
Haven't played this game in a long time, don't plan on starting now. Looking for a price check on this account, it's got a lot of rares and all the Dragon Fragment Quest items. If the price for this account is good enough, i'll sell it.

http://imgur.com/jrYaEGi,gg4k1nG,4h6...japZhc,HGMNLQhⓘ


Thanks in advance.
Since HP is a PS and can close anytime.. There's probably no price on your account.. Unless someone will trade it to some other games/account. But if you ask me, it's worth around $20-$45. Hope I helped.
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
Since HP is a PS and can close anytime.. There's probably no price on your account.. Unless someone will trade it to some other games/account. But if you ask me, it's worth around $20-$45. Hope I helped.
Thanks, but HP has been on for a few years and i think it will last for a few more
Hmm. Btw, do you accept trades? I got a CoC account (Lvl 77 TH9 rushed), Runescape3 account LvL 103.
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
Hmm. Btw, do you accept trades? I got a CoC account (Lvl 77 TH9 rushed), Runescape3 account LvL 103.
nope, looking for cash primarily if i can't get a good offer, it's yours c:
Oh goodie! c: Add me on skype? ryan.santiago18
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
Oh goodie! c: Add me on skype? ryan.santiago18
Sent a request,Are you offering?
Quote Originally Posted by comicalbiker123 View Post
Still avalible?
yep, offer?
UPDATE: asked around, the dragon fragment armor sets alone are 100k rc's ea, so there is at least 200k rc's worth of items. Please re-price check the account
I know I am 2 hours off, Bumpity bumperoonis
Bumpity bump.
B
U
M
p
Bumpity bump.
Burp . Selling this and my AQW account as a bundle, offer me!
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us